There is a growing concern about preserving youth and not showing signs of aging, as well as not having what many people call “imperfections”. Non-surgical aesthetic treatments have been advancing and evolving over the last few years, especially due to their boom and popularity among famous people. In the group of treatments that stand out, the most known are the dermal fillers, which consist of biocompatible solutions that are injected into different areas of the skin to correct wrinkles and folds and combat the loss of elasticity and volume of the skin.
It is remarkable that dermal fillers do not require any surgery, are injectable and provide almost the same result as surgery does. All these factors increase their attractiveness and reaffirm the ease with which any face can be rejuvenated.
It is worth mentioning that much of the its popularity has been gained thanks to the celebrities, as they have publicly admitted to have used dermal fillers treatments at some point. For this reason, below we are going to provide you with a list of those celebrities who, although perhaps you did not know it, have opted for treatments based on fillers:
The multimillionaire has undergone multiple aesthetic interventions that have caused her physique to change completely. However she has undergone other less invasive treatments based on fillers like:
- Enhancement of the cheekbones
- Lip augmentation with hyaluronic acid
- Better definition of the chin
- Narrow, raised tip of the nasal septum
The singer says she likes her face to be as natural as possible. For reaching such result, she has also undergone dermal fillers:
Injections under the eyes to eliminate dark circles.
The supermodel has admitted on several occasions to using dermal fillers when the creams no longer worked on her skin:
- Vitamin and collagen injections (mesotherapy) to restore the skin’s elasticity.
The world-famous actress, who played Monica in the series Friends, admits to have used dermal fillers to improve different aspects of her face. However, she is not very happy with the results, as she says to have lost her expression:
- Injections to eliminate wrinkles, add volume and combat the flaccidity of her facial skin.
The Australian singer has undergone several surgical procedures to keep her face young. Among them, the bichectomy, which sharpens and outlines the face and marks the cheekbones, a lifting and an elevation of the eyebrow’s tail to open up the look more. In addition, the singer has also used dermal fillers in these treatments:
- Rehydration of the lips with hyaluronic acid to maintain the right volume and texture.
- Injections into the cheekbones to keep them elevated and filled in.
- Different injections of hyaluronic acid and vitamins to maintain the youthfulness of the skin.