The world of aesthetic medicine is increasingly booming due to the innovations found in this field to provide patients with non-surgical solutions to any aesthetic problems.
However, no surgery does not mean no risk, so it is therefore of utmost importance to always put yourself in the hands of professionals in the sector, otherwise we would not know for sure what products that person uses or what negative consequences his or her practices may have on your health.
Our commitment against professional intrusiveness
At DPI Cosmetology we only sell our products to properly accredited professionals in the sector, in order to guarantee the safety and effectiveness of each treatment and reduce the risk to third parties.
In this article we will give you all the details, so that you can identify a quality professional.
Tips for finding an accredited aesthetic professional
In order to ensure that you are dealing with a true professional, with reliable experience and duly qualified, we suggest that you pay attention to the following tips:
- Do not trust organisations that certify any professional at both aesthetic and cosmetic level.
- Check your country’s official registers to see if the practitioner is registered with it.
- Beware of voluntary registries, as they can never guarantee that one doctor or center is any safer or less safe than another.
- Never go to an unqualified practitioner, even if the price is much lower.
- Ask the practitioner for their training certificates and check the opinions of other clients.
- Ask for detailed information about the substances or treatment you want to use. The practitioner should show you different alternatives and detail any options.
Anyone who does not meet any of the above requirements does not offer us sufficient guarantee to put our health in their hands. Remember that there are times when malpractice can lead to irreversible damage.
Qualities of a good aesthetic medicine professional
Any aesthetic professional that is dedicated to aesthetic medicine must present the qualities that we at DPI Cosmetology specify below:
- Be able to demonstrate their qualifications.
- Be insured with a medical indemnity policy.
- Be registered with the relevant organisation and/or register.
- Offer different treatment options and alternatives.
- Be able to explain possible side effects.
- Be able to explain treatment and aftercare.
How to find a non-surgery aesthetic practitioner
One of the best ways to find a true professional expert in this field is through word of mouth, as we can see first-hand the results achieved in other patients and hear about the treatment received.
However, there are many people who prefer to keep these matters private and be as discreet as possible. If this is the case, we can turn to social media and search engines such as Google.
We live in an increasingly digitalised world and the aesthetic medicine sector is not outside the game. For that reason it is easier to find more variety of aesthetic centres, but at the same time you will have to be much more selective and inform yourself by following the tips we have mentioned above.