ALIDYA Anti Cellulite Solution
This agent is used on areas of the body that are developing cellulite, including the buttocks, thighs, stomach, and shoulders, to reduce its appearance and prevent it from further developing. Alidya is perfect for patients who are noticing the first signs of cellulite development and are looking to reduce cellulite, smooth the overall appearance of the skin, and reconstruct volume and enhance skin tension in areas affected by cellulite. Other than in the treatment of cellulite, this injectable solution is also indicated for use in post-liposuction treatment to correct the appearance of the skin, as well as in post-intralipotherapy treatment to correct changes to the adipose tissue.
Alidya is the first injectable device specifically indicated for the prevention and treatment of cellulite. It is applied by injection on multiple treatments that work as a lipolytic solution. Its formulation has been designed to:
- Cellulite and dimpled skin
- Alkalinization of extracellular matrix
- Improvement of skin tension and its general appearance
- Improvement of tissue oxygenation
- Post-liposuction treatment to correct the appearance of the skin
- Normalization of the physiological function of adipocytes of subcutaneous adipose tissue
Alidya should be injected as a mesotherapy treatment in the area affected by gynoid lipodystrophy (cellulite) in weekly sessions. From 7 to 12 sessions, depending on the degree of cellulite, are necessary to obtain visible clinical results.
5 vials of powder 340 mg
5 vials of solvent 10 ml