Aquashine BTX 1 x 2 ml Micro-Relaxing
Multilevel universal biorevitalizant that has the effect of pronounced biolifting. Thanks to the peptide complex and HA, the product actively stimulates the synthesis of new collagen and prevents its destruction, which leads to a rapid increase in the density and elasticity of the skin, muscles and fascia. The maximum lifting effect occurs 2 weeks after the procedure. Additional components such as vitamins, amino acids, minerals and coenzymes provide antioxidant protection to the skin.
Aquashine BTX hydrates and improves skin turgor. Restores intradermal balance. It can be used on the eyelids (up to the ciliary edge). Does not cause swelling and redness.
Aquashine BTX contains:
- Hyaluronic acid (1.5%)
- Vitamins (A; C, E, B6, B1, B2, B7, B8, B3, B12, B9, K1)
- Amino acids (alanine, aminobutyric acid, arginine, asparagine, aspartic acid, cystine, glutamic acid, glutamine, glycine, histidine, hydroxyproline, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, ornithine, phenylalanine, proline, serine, taurine, threonine, threonine, threonine, threonine, threonine, threonine, threonine, threonine, threinine , valine)
- Minerals and coenzymes (calcium chloride, magnesium sulfate, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate, thiamine diphosphate, coenzyme A, flavin adenine dinucleotide, nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide)
- Nucleic acids (adenosine phosphate, cytosine, guanosine, thymine)
- Peptides (Oligopeptide-29, Oligopeptide-62, Acetyl Decapeptide-3, Oligopeptide-24, Oligopeptide-51)
- Anti-aging therapy and prevention of involutional skin changes (correction of facial contours, fine wrinkles, facial wrinkles in the periorbital area, facial and static forehead wrinkles, smokers lines, etc.)
- Post-acne and other cicatricial deformities of the skin (atrophic post-acne scars, post-operative scars, preparation for skin resurfacing)
- Prolongation of the effects of botulinum therapy and muscle relaxation for resistance to botulinum therapy
The product is used as a biorevitalizant.
3 treatments every 4 weeks are recommended for optimal effect.
Then 2-3 procedures throughout the year to maintain the effect
6 procedures with an interval of 2 weeks and 5-6 procedures throughout the year for optimal maintenance of results.
About the manufacturer:
Unique Revofil Aquashine products for biorevitalization are developed by the South Korean pharmaceutical concern Caregen Co.LTD, located in Seoul. The company was founded in 2001 and is engaged in research and sale of cosmeceuticals, pharmaceuticals, biomimetic peptides and growth factors, as well as other related products.