BELOTERO BALANCE FILLER
Belotero Balance is a hyaluronic acid (HA) injectable filler that completely integrates into the skin tissue. While some fillers are designed to rebuild facial volume and structure, Belotero Balance specifically treats moderate-to-severe etched-in lines and wrinkles such as vertical lip lines above and around the lips.
Belotero Balance is indicated for injection into the mid-to-deep dermis for correction of moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds.
Belotero Balance is a prescription injection that is approved to temporarily smooth out and fill in moderate to- severe nasolabial folds (the folds or wrinkles that go from the side of the nose to the corner of the mouth).
- Cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid (22,5 mg/ml)
- Phosphate buffer pH 7 q.s.: 1 ml
- fill in lines around your eyes, nose, and mouth
- correct under-eye bags
- fill forehead wrinkles
- contour your cheeks and jawline
- plump your lips
- treat some types of acne scars
- correct small nose bumps
- oral commissures
- glabellar lines
- marionette lines
- moderate perioral lines
- nasolabial folds
1 syringe of 1 ml
Aesthetic – Merz Pharma
BELOTERO BALANCE is created using the proprietary Cohesive Polydensified Matrix (CPM) process:
- Produces a smooth, flexible gel
- Blends into the natural structure of your skin
- Gently fills stubborn etched-in lines and wrinkles
For approximately 24 hours after treatment, avoid:
- strenuous activity
- extensive sun or heat exposure
- aspirin or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- alcoholic beverages
Exposure to any of the above can cause temporary redness, swelling, and/or itching at the injection site.