Cytocare 502, 10 x 5 ml – Skin booster for young skin
Cytocare 502 is an injectable skin booster that was designed for young patients (25-35 years old) without any drastic signs of ageing. The product combines high concentration of non cross-linked hyaluronic acid, amino acids, vitamins and many other active ingredients. In total Cytocare 502 combines around 50 ingredients that work in synergy to improve the skin quality and delay the appearance of the first signs of ageing.
Cytocare 502 was manufactured by a French company, namely Revitacare Laboratory. The company has all the necessary certifications in compliance with the international standards. Their Research and Development team has also conducted a series of in vivo clinical studies that proved the efficacy of their range.
Cytocare 502 features a unique and powerful CT50 complex, which entails the right amount of vitamins, antioxidants, amino acids, etc.
- Non cross-linked hyaluronic acid (2 mg/ml)
- Vitamins: Vitamin B4 (Adenine), B8 (Biotin), B5 (Calcium Pantothenate), B9 (Folic Acid), B7 (Inositol), B3 (Nicotinamid), B6 (Pyridoxin), B2 (Riboflavin), B1 (Thiamine), B 12
- 20 essential amino acids: Alanine, Arginine, Asparagine, Asparatic acid, Cysteine, Glutamine, Glutamic acid, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Valine
- Lipoic Acid
Amino acids and other trace elements accelerate the skin regeneration and restoration epidermal barrier. Whereas, vitamins provide antioxidant effect and improve skin’s own barrier, which protects it from the damaging free radicals. Cytocare 502 stimulates the growth of new cells and slows development of the signs of ageing.
- Prevention of photo-ageing
- Tired and dull skin
- Preparation for the chemical peels or laser treatments
- Need for instant short-term improvement
IMPORTANT: do NOT inject Cytocare 502 into the under-eye area, glabellar wrinkles and lips.
Method of use:
Cytocare 502 can be injected or applied with mesoroller, derma pen, etc. It should be done as a course of treatments. The recommended course is 3 sessions with 3 weeks intervals. In order to maintain the best results, it is recommended to repeat 1 session every 3 months. Protocol can be adapted depending on the patient’s skin condition.
Injection depth: Middle dermis or superficial dermis
10 vials with 5 mls each