Dermaheal LL 10 x 5 ml Lipolytic
Dermaheal LL (Lipolytic) solution is a form of injection lipolysis; a method to help your body dissolve excess fat and cellulitis. No risk of a yo-yo effect, no pain, no regrets – this is what can be expected from a fat removal treatment with Dermaheal LL. This long-lasting fat resolving mesotherapy product can destroy fat cells in various areas of the face and body. Effects become noticeable after 4 weeks into the treatment because one of its actions is to boost collagen production. This makes it more effective than other lipolytic products.
- Biomimetic Peptide: Decapeptide-4, which promotes muscle metabolism.
- Hydrogenated Lecithin (Phosphatidylcholine) is a well-known substance that is gained from soy beans and represents the main phospholipid in cell membranes. Its role is a total destruction of fat cells.
- L-carnitine is the only physiological carrier capable of transporting fatty acids (broken-down fats) into the mitochondria, where they are metabolised into energy.
The modus operandi of Dermaheal LL is quite straightforward. It dissolves fat and decreases the thickness of the skin where that is needed. Since it is designed to be injected in the adipose tissue, the product also delivers a lifting effect by reducing the fat in this specific part of the skin. It can be applied via injection on many regions of the face and body among which are:
- Abdomen area
- Neck, chin, and cheeks
- Hands and shoulders
- Hips, tights, and knees
- Smaller fat deposits which cannot be removed using another method
- Double chin
- Nasal folds
- Facial fat accumulation
- Residues after surgical liposuction
- Fat in the shoulder and back area
Method of use:
Dermaheal LL is a mesotherapy solution, which is recommended to be done as a course treatment: 1 session per week (1 vial for 1 session). For best and lasting results, it is recommended to undergo 2 to 4 treatments in 6 – 8 week interval.
10 vials of 5 ml