Lipo Lax 10 x 10 ml Lipolysis
Lipo Lax is a modern means for the correction of fat accumulations without surgeries. Painlessly destroys membranes of adipocytes and removes them naturally from the body.
The effects of Lipo Lax are driven by lipolysis, a process that results in the cleavage of one molecule of triglycerol (the substance that makes up an adipocyte, or fat cell) into three molecules of fatty acid and one molecule of glycerol. This splitting occurs with the help of injections, which, upon entering the fatty tissue, causes the release of fat from the adipocytes.
One of the main causes of obesity is the excess of lipid synthesis over the process of their digestion. In this case, the excess fat remains in the body and accumulates in the subcutaneous fat between muscle fibers and on vessel walls. Lipo Lax combats these deposits.
How it works:
- When introduced into the subcutaneous tissue, Lipo Lax increases the osmotic pressure within the cells and splits the fat into its components, which causes the cell membrane to rupture;
- The cleavage products of the adipocyte enter the lymph flow and blood via the damaged membrane and are excreted by the kidneys and liver;
- Flat scars form at the introduction site of Lipo Lax (inside the cellulose), which contribute to the destruction of adipose tissue.
- Phosphatidylcholine (PPC) (1000 mg)
- Deoxycholate (5 mg)
- Purification of PPC(99.8%)
- L-Carnitine (200 mg)
- There is no need for anesthesia
- The procedure is very simple effective and painless
- Dissolves and destroys fat cells
- Effective against cellulite and, due to the peptide content, makes the skin supple and elastic
- Quickly removes fat deposits in parts of the body that cannot be reduced with physical exercise or diet
- Guarantees a safe treatment, due to the highest purity of raw materials
- Maximizes the effectiveness of lipolysis
- Abdomen, as well as lateral folds
- Inner thighs and knees
- Shoulders and back
- Back of the hands
- Hips and buttocks
Method of use:
The procedure with Lipo Lax consists of the followings steps:
- Preliminary treatment of the skin with alcohol lotion or chlorhexidine
- Introduction of the drug into the area of the body where it is necessary to activate lipolysis
- Final treatment of the skin with antiseptic
Course: 7-15 sessions (up to a desired result) every 14-21 days (in total 3-6 months)
Rehabilitation period: 1-2 days
Injections should only be administered into fatty deposits, subcutaneously.
Before the procedure, you should perform an initial consultation with a patient to learn about their medical history, determine the problem areas, perform the initial measurements, in addition to estimating how many injections per session and how many treatment sessions are needed to achieve the desired results. The procedure should take place under sterile conditions, which eliminates the risk of infection. Lipo Lax is injected with the thinnest single-use needle into the subcutaneous fat of the areas requiring correction. The process is no more painful than any other injection and, to make it as comfortable as possible, an anesthetic cream is used in most cases. After the injections are administered, a patient will need to rest for about half an hour under a supervision. A patient should then drink at least 0.5 liters of water.
10 vials of 10 ml