Perfoskin Complex – Alternative biorevitalization
Perfoskin Complex consists of mesoroller (Perfoskin Device) and HA injectable product (Perfoskin Prederm) that is inserted into Perfoskin Device. This device is for a single use only and hence completely sterile. Perfoskin Complex is used for lifting, wrinkles, skin resurfacing, post-acne scars. It also improves overall skin quality, increases elasticity, reduces hyperpigmentation, improves skin tone and restores optimal hydration levels.
Perfoskin Device® is an ultra-thin needle drum that provides controlled pinpoint skin damage to stimulate the formation of new collagen structures. It features 48 ultra-thin 1.2mm needles that penetrate into the dermis. It delivers active ingredients from the ridge of the drum into the cavity of the canal (clever effect on the skin). The roller is disposable. In just one procedure, it creates more than 6,000 post-injection microchannels in the face/neck/décolleté area. Triggers the process of neocollagenesis (increasing the skin’s strength and elasticity); ensures delivery of active ingredients into the dermis. As a result you get pronounced lifting effect, wrinkle effacement, smoother skin and increased skin turgor and elasticity.
Perfoskin Prederm® is a 5 mL pre-filled syringe that contains a unique combination of succinic acid and native high-molecular hyaluronic acid. The syringe is inserted into Perfoskin Device. This product increases regenerative potential of the skin and provides improved skin quality due to that. Also, it improves skin color, reduces pigmentation, deeply hydrates and restores the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid (0,55%)
- Succinic Acid (1,6%)
- Sagging and loss of elasticity
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Post-acne marks and scars
- Dull skin
Method of use:
- Cleanse the areas to be treated (face + neck + décolletage) using makeup remover. Remove residual makeup and makeup remover with water.
- Using milk cleanser, cleanse the skin of the treated area. Remove milk residue with a damp towel.
- Treat skin with a skin type-adjusted toning lotion using cotton pads.
- Apply a thick layer of anesthetic to the skin and let sit for 15-20 minutes. Then remove residual anaesthetic. During exposure, cover the cream with food wrap to boost effectiveness.
- Prior to use, it is very important to squeeze a small amount of PERFOSKIN Prederm onto the drum and ensure that the product is evenly distributed throughout the procedure. This will improve roller glide. At the start of the procedure (1 min.), apply slight pressure to the roller so that the patient gets used to the sensation, then continue the procedure, increasing pressure on the roller (pinpoint bleeding is a must). Roll the device over the skin in several directions, depending on the cosmetic concern. Treat the forehead, cheeks, peri-orbital area (approaching the ciliary margin of the lower eyelid), lips, neck, décolletage (collarbone area).
- Finish the procedure by applying the WoW Mask for 20-40 minutes or any other mask. Remove the mask and distribute the remaining active ingredients over the face.
For reduced skin turgor: move in horizontal and vertical directions
For scars, post-acne and hyperpigmentation: move in horizontal, vertical and two diagonal directions.
1 drum roller – Perfoskin Device
1 syringe x 5 ml – Perfoskin Prederm