Prostrolane Inner B SE Periorbital Eye Area
Prostrolane Inner-B SE is an injectable preparation for medical use of a new generation, designed to correct the periorbital eye area without surgery.
Thanks to the long-term exposure technology, Prostrolane Inner-B SE effectively reduces edema, bags and fat bags under the eyes.
Prostrolane Inner-B SE is based on 4 biomimetic peptides and hyaluronic acid.
Peptides and hyaluronic acid is a unique composition that facilitates reducing of natural fat cells and releasing of liberated lipids (fats) from the body, thereby stimulating the production of collagen and has the effect of reducing the malar bags, lifting and lightening the skin under the eyes.
- Activates the breakdown of fat in fat cells;
- Reduces the accumulation of cholesterol in fat cells;
- Stimulates metabolic processes of glucose breakdown in cells and gluconeogenesis;
- Softens roughness of the skin surface;
- Reduces lipogenesis and promotes the breakdown of fat in fat cells (two processes contribute to and counteract the development of obesity);
- Reduces the accumulation of body fat.
- Stimulates and activates the process of fat breakdown in fat cells and tissue rejuvenation;
- Strengthens skin turgor;
- Reduces and suppresses the division of fat cells;
- Blocks the accumulation of cholesterol by fat cells.
- Improves the appearance and tone of the skin;
- Stimulates neoplasm of fibroblasts;
- Enhances collagen synthesis.
- Low tone and elasticity of the skin under the eyes
- Presence of malar bags
- Lymphostasis (edema)
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Mimic wrinkles
- Age wrinkles
- Formation of unnatural folds
- Preparation for blepharoplasty
- Swelling (plasticity) of the lower eyelid
- Flabbiness and omitting of the skin of the eyes
Reducing malar bags under the eyes is one of the main effects of the preparation.
The product not only reduces malar bags, but also makes the skin elastic. You do not need to worry that reducing malar bags will lead to sagging of the skin. Peptide technology promotes collagen synthesis, so the skin under the eyes will be elastic and smooth.
- Relief of swelling and pastoral manifestations in the periorbital area
- Improvement of microcirculation and lymphatic drainage (improving the color of the skin, reducing the severity of dark circles under the eyes)
- Increased turgor and skin tone in the periorbital area
- Alignment of macro- and microrelief of the skin
- Reducing the severity of periorbital hernia
A standard course of treatment involves from 2 to 4 treatment sessions with an interval of 2 weeks.
The number of sessions can be adjusted by the doctor taking into account the structural features of the patient’s skin and the severity of the cosmetic defect.
After the procedure, slight hyperemia and edema are possible, which do not pose a danger and wear off in 1-3 days. At this time, it is not recommended to use decorative cosmetics, to visit the bath, sauna and swimming pool.
Preliminary results can be assessed after the first session.
1 syringe of 1 ml
- Chronic or acute skin diseases, dermatosis, herpes
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Autoimmune processes (disruption in the human immune system, when antibodies and white blood cells “kill” the healthy tissues of the body)
- Hypersensitivity to certain components of the preparation, an allergic reaction
- Inflammatory processes in the injection area
- Problems with blood clotting
- Oncological diseases
- Prostrolane Inner B SE is contraindicated for minors