PRX T33 Peeling
PRX-T33 is a facial peeling procedure based on the well-known trichloroacetic acid (TCA) peel. TCA is one of the most popular peeling treatments, as it is a non-toxic chemical that causes the top layer of cells to dry up and peel off the skin.
This new method of needle-free bio-rejuvenation has been shown to combat the flaccidity of facial tissue and to act as a bio-rejuvenator of skin, improving its appearance without damaging it.
- It can be used to remove stretch marks, scars caused by chickenpox and acne and melasma (large blemishes in women which appear before and after pregnancy, and before and after weight gain).
- It is also recommended as an additional treatment to laser and radiofrequency treatments to enhance the results.
- It can be an option as a basic treatment for the retouching of mini-facials and other cosmetic treatments such as dermal fillers and laser treatment.
- It is a non-invasive treatment
- It provides non-ablative (not harming the top layer of skin) chemical stimulation of the dermis without exfoliating the epidermis
- It is absolutely painless
- It works very well both as a single treatment and in combined treatments, as the results of each are enhanced
- It is not photosensitizing, so it can be used even in summer
- The results are immediate
5 vials of 4 ml
What is the procedure for the facial peel?
1. The skin is prepared with mild soap, rinsed and dried thoroughly.
2. 2 ml of the facial peeling solution is applied per area, by manual massage or spatula.
3. The specialist makes between 2 and 5 (usually 3), on each area of the face. They then massage the product firmly until it is absorbed and a palpable or visible elasticity is observed.
4. Plenty of freshwater is used to wash the face.
5. Moisturiser can be applied (as desired).