Radiesse 1 x 1,5 ml – Volumizer
Radiesse is an injectable dermal filler that contours and defines facial shape. The product also stimulates the body’s own collagen and elastin production so that the skin stays firm and contoured for a longer period of time. Radiesse activates the self-renewing potential deep within the skin to make the skin firm, elastic and strong. It can be tailored to the patient’s individual requirements and skin condition to give the optimal results.
Radiesse restores skin on two levels: It achieves both immediate enhancement and sustained aesthetic improvement of facial shape and contour. The product also demonstrates favourable rheological properties to create contours, shape and definition. Radiesse is ideal for supporting post-injection contours in the treatment of the lower third of the face.
- Synthetic Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHA)
- Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose
The bioactive Radiesse microspheres are the starting point for a more youthful skin and facial features. Made from high-quality calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA), a natural substance, the microspheres boost the activity of our skin-renewing cells (fibroblasts). Once reactivated, these cells produce new collagen and elastin to strengthen and rebuild the skin from within. CaHA particle size range of 25-45 microns and should be injected with a 25 to 27 gauge needle.
- Immediate correction of moderate to severe wrinkles
- Immediate lifting and contouring effects
- Stimulates the production of the skin’s natural collagen
- Long-term improvement of skin quality
- Feels soft and looks natural
- Provides results that last a year or more in many patients
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
- Chin wrinkles
- Cheeks and cheekbones
- Perioral/oral commissures (corners of mouth)
- Jaw (pre-jowl folds)
- Deep wrinkle correction
- Loss of facial shape
- Contour correction
- Overall facial rejuvenation
- Nose correction
Method of use:
- Prepare patient for percutaneous injection using standard methods. The treatment injection site should be marked and prepared with a suitable antiseptic. Local or topical anesthesia at the injection site should be used at the discretion of the physician.
- Prepare the syringes of Radiesse injectable implant and the injection needle(s) before the percutaneous injection. A new injection needle may be used for each syringe, or the same injection needle may be connected to each new syringe.
- Remove foil pouch from the carton. Open the foil pouch by tearing at the notches (marked 1 and 2), and remove the syringe from the foil pouch. There is a small amount of moisture normally present inside the foil pouch for sterilization purposes; this is not an indication of a defective product.
- Locate the initial site for the implant. Scar tissue and cartilage may be difficult or impossible to treat. Avoid if possible, passing through these tissue types when advancing the injection needle.
- The amount injected will vary depending on the site and extent of the restoration or augmentation desired. Radiesse injectable implant should be injected subdermally.
- Use a 1:1 correction factor. No overcorrection is needed.
- Insert needle with bevel down at approximately a 30° angle to the skin. Needle should slide under the dermis to the point you wish to begin the injection. This should be easily palpable with the non-dominant hand.
- Advance the needle into the subdermis to the starting location. Carefully push the plunger of the Radiesse injectable implant syringe to start the injection and slowly inject the implant material in linear threads while withdrawing the needle. Continue placing additional lines of material until the desired level of correction is achieved.
1 syringe of 1,5 ml