Restylane Kysse 1 x 1 ml Lips Augmentation
Restylane Kysse with lidocaine is a dermal filler for lip enhancement. The product is designed to enhance lip volume and add definition to lip contours to create soft, natural looking lips. The hyaluronic acid-based gel softly integrates into the sensitive lip tissue and has proven to cause little swelling. Contains lidocaine, a powerful anesthetic, for a more comfortable injection.
- Cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid (20 mg/ml)
- Lidocaine (0,3%)
Method of use:
- It is necessary to counsel the patient and discuss the appropriate indication, risks, benefits and expected responses to the Restylane Kysse treatment. Advise the patient of the necessary precautions before commencing the procedure.
- Assess the patient’s need for appropriate anesthetic treatment for managing comfort, i.e., topical anesthetic, local or nerve block.
- The patient’s face should be washed with soap and water and dried with a clean towel. Cleanse the area to be treated with alcohol or another suitable antiseptic solution.
- Before injecting, press rod carefully until a small droplet is visible at the tip of the needle.
- After insertion of the needle, and just before injection, the plunger rod should be withdrawn slightly to aspirate and verify that the needle is not intravascular.
- Suitable needles (30G x ½”) are supplied with the syringe in the blister pack. As an alternative, a blunt thin walled cannula with a recommended size of 25-27G can be used.
- Inject the gel by gently pressing down on the plunger rod with the thumb or palm of the hand. Inject the product slowly and apply the least amount of pressure necessary. During injection, keep the side hole of the cannula facing downwards, away from the skin surface
- Serial puncture
- Linear threading
1 syringe of 1 ml