Revofil Plus 1 x 1 ml Deep Wrinkles
Revofil Plus is a dermal filler indicated for mid-to-deep dermal implantation for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds (such as nasolabial folds) and to restore the shape of the face. The product can also be used for the harmonization of lip volume and contour.
- Cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid (23 mg/ml)
- Oligopeptide-72, inhibits the degradation of hyaluronic acid to ensure an even filler absorption over time
- Oligopeptide-50, anti-inflammatory properties and increases collagen and hyaluronic acid in the skin
Revofil Plus has both biphasic and monophasic physical characteristics introduced by combination of cutting edged biomimetic peptide technology and crossed linked HA which bring upgraded quality in gel viscosity and elasticity with softer operation. The product contains higher concentration of free hyaluronic acid, linked with peptides, instead of PBS among cross-linked HA molecules which results in increased stability of HA gel, which is a safe material with natural compounds.
- Correction of moderate to deep wrinkles
- Correction of lip volume and contour
- Nose bridge
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
- Tear troughs
- Cheeks and cheekbones
- Jaw and chin
1 syringe of 1 ml
About the manufacturer:
Unique Revofil fillers are developed by the South Korean pharmaceutical concern Caregen Co.LTD, located in Seoul. The company was founded in 2001 and is engaged in research and sale of cosmeceuticals, pharmaceuticals, biomimetic peptides and growth factors, as well as other related products.