Sculptra 2 x 150 mg Collagen
Sculptra is a unique collagen replenishing treatment designed to restore lost collagen and volume in the face. It is a unique treatment that helps to slowly and subtly reduce facial lines, wrinkles and folds. By helping to replenish facial collagen and restore lost volume, Sculptra gives a fuller, more natural look that can last up to 2 years. Sculptra is a biocompatible and biodegradable injectable material known as poly-L-lactic acid (PLA) that naturally stimulates the skin’s cells to produce its own collagen.
- Poly-L-Lactic Acid (150 mg)
- Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose (90 mg)
- Non-pyrogenic Mannitol (127,5 mg)
- Restore lost facial collagen and volume
- Reduce facial lines, wrinkles and folds
- Nasolabial folds
- Tear troughs
- Marionette lines
- Facial contours
Method of use:
Sculptra has only been evaluated in immune-competent people as a single regimen for correction of shallow to deep nasolabial fold contour deficiencies and other facial wrinkles in which deep dermal grid pattern (cross-hatch) injection technique is appropriate. Sculptra use should be limited to use in a single regimen of up to four sessions with three week interval using the threading or tunneling technique in grid pattern to inject a maximum of 2.5 mL of Sculptra per site into the deep dermis medial to the nasolabial fold contour deficiency
Injection technique: cross-hatching, threading, tunneling
Course: up to 4 sessions each 3 weeks
Dosage: maximum 2,5 ml per site
Depth of injection: deep dermis
You will also need:
- Sterile Water for Injection (SWFI)
- Single-use 5 ml sterile syringe
- Single-use 1 or 3 ml (depending on physician practitioner preference) sterile syringes (at least 2)
- 18G sterile needles (at least 2)
- 26G sterile needles (several should be available)
- Antiseptic (such as alcohol)
Preparation for the procedure:
- Attach an 18G sterile needle to a sterile single-use 5 ml syringe.
- Draw 5 mls of SWFI into the 5 ml syringe.
- Introduce the 18G sterile needle into the stopper of the vial and slowly add all SWFI into the vial.
- Let the vial stand for at least 2 hours to ensure complete hydration; do not shake during this period. Upon reconstitution, Sculptra can be stored for up to 72 hours at temperatures between 5-30ºC. Refrigeration is not required.
- Product should be gently agitated immediately prior to use. Agitate the vial until a uniform translucent suspension is obtained. A single vial swirling agitator may be used. The reconstituted product is usable within 72 hours of reconstitution. As it is a single use vial, discard any material remaining after use or after 72 hours following reconstitution.
- Clean the penetrable stopper of the vial with an antiseptic, and use a new 18 G sterile needle to withdraw an appropriate amount of the suspension (typically 1 ml) into a single–use 1 or 3 ml sterile syringe. Do not store the reconstituted product in the syringe.
- Replace the 18G needle with a 26G sterile needle before injecting the product into the deep dermis. Do not inject Sculptra using needles of an internal diameter smaller than 26G.
2 vials of 150 mg